Alton T. Jenkins - Director of Veterans Affairs
P.O. Box 1536, Ridgeland S.C. 29936
651 Grays Hwy. Ridgeland SC 29936
Phone:(843) 726-7727 Fax: 843) 726-7617
Contact us via email
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00AM-5:00 PM
VETERANS ARE YOU LOOKING TO START A BUSINESS?
How to Start a Small Business - A Veteran’s SMB Guide with Tools and Financial Resources - https://digital.com/veterans-business
According to the United States Small Business Association (SBA), nearly one in 10 U.S. businesses are run by veterans. They cover various business types, from professional and technical services to consulting, construction, consumer products, and more. This guide outlines the necessary steps to take to get a successful company off the ground. We’ll introduce you to the wide range of excellent resources that can help you turn an idea into a successful business.
Services that we provide
- Process Claims for Compensation and Pension for veterans, spouses, and eligible Dependents.
- Assist Veterans, to apply for VA Health Care, and eligible dependents apply for champva.
- Assist Veterans in applying for an upgrade in Character of Discharge from Active Service.
Maintain and store Service Records (DD 214) Encourage all Jasper County Veterans to bring a copy to the office.
Assist Veterans to apply for Educational Benefits for eligible Veterans.
Network with other services that support Veterans.
JCVA would like to invite Veterans and their dependents to our very first VA health benefits Fair. Sponsored by Ralph H. Johnson VA Regional Medical Center.
Location : 651 Grays Hwy, Ridgeland SC 29936
- VA Health Benefits Fair
- Recurring (EVERY 3rd Friday of each month)
- The purpose of this VA Health Benefits Fair:
- Help encourage Veterans to enroll into VA healthcare
- Questions & Concerns relating to ChampVA (Dependents VA health insurance)
- Community Care Questions
- Long Term Health Care questions
- VA Healthcare Enrollment
*ANY AND ALL VA HEALTH RELATED QUESTION
***Please follow the instructions on the flyer attached to this email for service and signup***
We look forward to seeing !
“All Veterans Matter”
INFORMATION ON NEW “PACT ACT”
Links to Websites
South Carolina Association of Counties
U. S Department of Veterans Affairs
Important Phone Numbers
|| 1-800-827-1000 |
| Health Care
| Life Insurance
| Debt Management
| Telecommunications for the Deaf (TDD)
|Headstones and Markers
|White House Veterans Hotline