P.O. Box 1149
262 Third Ave. Ridgeland, SC29936
Phone: 843- 717-3630 Fax: 843-717-3127
Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
Information Technology Department supports all information technology initiatives for Jasper County Government.
- Technology planning and procurement.
- Administering and supporting the County’s Wide Area Network and Local Area Network for all County departments.
- Responsible for keeping the County computer system and all peripherals performing and functioning efficiently at all times.
- Maintain all existing and newly developed computer applications in the Technology Services.
- Department Server, data and software management and support.
- Perform daily backups for all major computer systems within the county.
- Monitor computer security access.
- Installation of all new computer hardware and software.
- Administration and development of the Jasper County website and social media platforms.
If you are a Jasper County Employee, please utilize our web help desk portal when requesting assistance from our staff.
The department consists of:
- IT Director, Earl Bostick
- Senior Systems Engineer, Jonathan Dunham
- Cyber Security Engineer, Karlton Smith
- Network Administrator
- Field Technician\Website Coordinator, Lekisha Brown
- Field Technician, Chassity Mickey