Jasper County Emergency Services Billing
Georgia Deloach - Administrative Secretary
Mailing Address: PO Box 1509
Physical Address: 1509 Grays Hwy Ridgeland, SC 29936
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Please correspond with your insurance company for this information.
- Yes, by utilizing the top navigation bar or clicking EMS Online Bill Pay.
- You may stop by the billing office with proof of identity. Only the patient may obtain a copy of his/ her records, or in case of a minor, the parent may receive this information.
You may have your attorney send the necessary request and it will be mailed to him. We do not fax medical records.
In the case of a deceased person, his or her personal representative appointed by the probate judge may obtain this information.
- You are responsible for advising us that this account is being handled by your attorney and giving us his name, address and telephone number. You must also sign a medical lien which states your attorney may withhold our payment from your proceeds at the time of settlement. This will prevent collection action being taken against you.
- The Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) is a law that gives you the right to access information from the government. It is often described as the law that keeps citizens in the know about their government
- If you have insurance, we are not in possession of the information. If your insurance has paid, this is your balance. If we responded to your 911 call but did not transport you, this is a response fee.
- Yes, we allow time payments and will be happy to work with you
in making monthly payment arrangements.
- Yes, we bill all types of insurance. You may call us, e-mail or fax us with this information. We will need the insurance company name, address, phone#, policy #, and group # if available.