Recent Jasper and Hampton high school graduates are eligible for new scholarship to attend TCL.
- Jasper County Detention Center inmate inquiry is now up and running. 7/24/2018
Register of Deeds will start accepting e-filings April 2nd. For more information please contact the Deeds office at 843-717-3616.
- Jasper County welcomes a new Fire Chief/Director. To read more click on the News tab.
- To read more on College Scholarships for Jasper County Residents view our News tab.
If you are located in a declared disaster area, you may be eligible for financial assistance from the U. S. Small Business Administration (SBA). Click on links to view SBA General Information and SBA Disaster Fact Sheet.
The clerk of courts office is now accepting appointments for passports.
- SEPTEMBER 25, 2017, we introduced to you the new County Website. We hope that you are enjoying what has been created with you in mind. Our mission is to provide you with the most important information. Your comments and suggestions are essential to the continued development of the County Website.
- You can now Search, View, and Pay your County Property and Vehicle Taxes Online by clicking Tax Search View and Pay in the Services menu.
- Pay Your Emergency Medical Bill On-Line Now
Your latest bill will have direction on how to login to pay your bill online.
We are embarking on the development of our comprehensive master plan, which will establish our community vision and provide a road-map for how to work together to achieve our vision. The plan will be developed through a public process of involving community leaders, stakeholders, and residents. Community Meetings and surveys will be held throughout the process. To sign up for email updates click here.
To take the Comprehensive Plan survey please click here.
Let us know what you think of the website.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Special Accommodations Available Upon Request to Individuals With Disabilities TDD# 843-726-7519