Passport Information

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

General Information

Effective October 17, 2017

Appointments only (please call to make an appointment). No walk-Ins.

For more detailed information, please contact our office at 843-726-7710 or visit the US Department of State/Passport website.


Hours of Passport Acceptance





















Adult Passport Book & Card






Adult Passport Book 






Adult Passport Card






Minor Passport Book & Card






Minor Passport Book






Minor Passport Card






Additional Services






Expedite Fee                            






Passport Book Overnight Delivery Fee






You Must Apply in Person If:

  • You are applying for your first U.S. passport
  • You are under age 16
  • Your previous U.S. passport was issued when you were under age 16
  • Your previous U.S. passport was lost, stolen, or damaged
  • Your previous U.S. passport was issued more than 15 years ago

Your name has changed since your U.S. passport was issued and you are unable to legally document your name change

When applying for a U.S. passport in person, evidence of U.S. citizenship must be submitted with Form DS-11. All documentation submitted as citizenship evidence will be returned to you. These documents will be delivered with your newly issued U.S. passport or in a separate mailing.

Provide One Passport Photo

Your Photographs Must Be:

  • Identical
  • In color
  • 2 x 2 inches in size
  • Printed on thin, photo-quality paper
  • Taken within the past 6 months, showing current appearance
  • Full face, front view with a plain white or off-white background
  • Between 1 inch and 1 3/8 inches from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head
  • Taken in normal street attire:

Uniforms should not be worn in photographs except religious attire that is worn daily.

Do not wear a hat or headgear that obscures the hair or hairline.

If you normally wear prescription glasses, a hearing device, wig or similar articles, they should be worn for your picture.

Dark glasses or nonprescription glasses with tinted lenses are not acceptable unless you need them for medical reasons (a medical certificate may be required).


The Passport Card

The U.S. Passport Card can be used to enter the United States from Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Bermuda at land border crossings or sea ports-of-entry and is more convenient and less expensive than a passport book. The passport card cannot be used for international travel by air.