PO Box 807
358 Third Avenue (Room 124) Ridgeland, SC 29936
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00 AM-5:00 PM
WelcomeTo the Jasper County Auditor's Office online tools and information. Our tools and information are designed to improve the efficiency and convenience for website visitors and our Auditor's Office. It is a pleasure to serve you!
To ensure that all taxpayers are fairly taxed in accordance with the laws of South Carolina and within the regulations as established by South Carolina Department of Revenue (DOR) and the Comptroller General.
- Prepares and assembles the information of Real Estate and Personal Property ownership to establish a fair market value.
- Computing and assessing the property values
- Applying millage rates to produce revenue collected by the Jasper County Treasurer
- Determine qualified exemptions for county residents
- Authorizes omissions and abatements to the county tax roll
- Prepares county tax roll and computes and adds penalty charges to all delinquent property
Always remember that if you need help in getting a tax matter resolved do not hesitate to contact me if you do not find the answer online.
Monica Wilson, Jasper County Auditor