CONFIDENTIAL DRUG TIP LINE (843) 726-7779 EXT.255
***REPORT ANIMAL FIGHTING - REWARDS UP TO $5,000***
- By completing this application and returning it to our office.
- The Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) is a law that gives you the right to access information from the government. It is often described as the law that keeps citizens in the know about their government
- You may request a copy at the Sheriff’s Office in the Law Enforcement Center or contact us at (843)726-7777 during our regular office hours. Please allow one (1) business day for the report to be approved.
- You must log on to the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division’s website at www.sled.sc.gov/. This is a fee based system. The Sheriff’s Office cannot do a background check for something not related to a criminal investigation.
- You may contact the Animal Control Officer at (843)726-7519. This is the Jasper County 911 non-emergency phone number. Advise the dispatcher what the problem is, and they will forward the call to the Animal Control Officer.
- The Jasper County Sheriff's Office is a member of Crime Stoppers. You can report information to them at (800)446-1006.